For those aged between 16 and 59 when membership starts (we have concessionary Junior Membership and Over-60s Membership for everyone else)
There are three categories of Adult membership: UK, Overseas, and e-Membership - the differences are listed below. All BHPC members get:
- Four copies per year of the BHPC magazine LaidBack Cyclist. 'UK' and 'Overseas' members get a print copy of each magazine by post and can also download PDF versions. 'eMembers' only have download magazines.
- Reduced entry to BHPC races. Pay £7 instead of £10 at each race or buy an annual pass (£55 for 12 races in 2019, excluding Derby Velodrome, 23rd March)
How to get your PDF downloads
- Look out for a link to Order Details after checkout is complete. You will also get an email called Order receipt from BHPC Shop with a link to your Order Details. Do not delete this email!
- The Order Details page contains links to the Download Editions of all your magazines for the year.
- The links will become activated as the magazines they point to are published through the year.
Keep the Order Receipt email for future reference - you will need it to access magazines as they come out. You should also receive an email reminder as each issue is published.